We hope you've had a wonderful Easter! 🐣 Just a few quick notices about upcoming workshops...
1. Our Home Birth Morning workshop is almost full! There are a few spots left, so if you're interested in joining us on Friday 20th April you can book your tickets here.
2. We also have a special Moving for Birth workshop coming up on Saturday 28th April from 10.30am - 12.30pm. This workshop is based on the 5Rhythms dance method that guides women safely and securely through pregnancy and labour.
"By letting go of your rational mind, while at the same time feeling grounded it is possible to maintain a sense of control as you surrender to the waves of energy coursing through your body and mind."
If you're interested in finding out more, please click here.
3. Are you interested in learning how to make baby blankets, adult shawls, booties and more? Come and join us for our fun Knitting Workshop, where we'll learn how to knit, purl, do the 'stocking stitch' and more! Suitable for all. Tickets and more info available here.
4. Have you tried out a Gong Bath yet? These relaxing sound sessions are a wonderful way to de-stress from a busy lifestyle, or take some time out to really relax. The vibration from the gongs, travels through the floor into your body, so you may end up feeling really pain-free and relaxed for up to three days after! For more info, or to book the next session, please click here.
5. All of our classes apart from Pram Chorus and Parent & Toddler French Singing (due to Easter holidays) will be back on as usual this week.
Well that's it from us this week folks. We hope you have a wonderful weekend and look forward to seeing you soon!