Happy half term everyone!
We hope you've had a great weekend. Here's a quick list of updates for the coming week.
1. All of our children's classes WILL be running this week. Join us at 4pm on Tuesday for Children's Yoga & Mindfulness, Wednesday at 4pm for Children's Funky Hip Hop and Thursday at 4pm for Little Dancers.
2. There will be no Postnatal Mum & Baby Yoga or Mindful Pregnancy Yoga classes this Wednesday 14th February. If you have already booked on for this class, you will be refunded automatically. Class will be back on the following week as usual.
3. There will be no Parent & Toddler French Singing this Thursday 15th February as this class does not run during the half term/holidays.
5. Our next special event will be our monthly Gong Bath, running on Friday 23rd February at 7pm. Tickets cost £15 pp and you can sign up here to reserve your spot. Our last Gong Bath sold out fully, so if you are interested we recommend booking early.
6. Our Free Friday Film Night will be on this Friday 16th at 7pm. Join us for a drink and a chilled movie night watching a 1991 Danish Art Drama film directed by Lars von Trier. 🎥 🍷
Well that's it from us folks. We hope you have a wonderful week and look forward to seeing you soon!