Just a quick note to let you know what's on this week at effraspace...
1. We have our new website & booking system up and running. If you haven't already re-registered online, make sure you do so to claim the SPECIAL OFFER £5 class we are offering to all new and existing customers before the end of January.
2. Our new Pram Chorus course started last Wednesday. You can still book for now until the end of term. Classes work out to £8 each, see here for more details.
3. Our Baby Massage course is filling up! The next course begins on Tuesday 12th Feb. See here for more details or to reserve your place.
4. Our 6-class Fitness Pass is still valid to buy from now until the end of Feb. Take six of our fitness classes for just £8 each. Valid for Pilates, Yoga for Sports & Cyclists, Self Defence and HoopTone Fitness.
5. Our next Gong Bath will be on Friday 26th Jan. For a wonderful session of deep relaxation and guided meditation, make sure you book your spot here.
6. As usual, check out www.effra.space and have a look at what's on, our featured classes, our upcoming workshops and new licensed café opening times.
Well that's it from us. If you're free tonight, why not join us for our Free Classic Film Night? Tonight's film is based on a dystopian novel by American writer Ray Bradbury which was published in 1953.
Hope to see you there!