This course is designed to take place alongside any other antenatal course/s you are doing such as NCT, NHS or other.
You can attend a course any time from 20 weeks of pregnancy onwards. The more time you have to practice the techniques and read all the follow up information & books you receive, the better!
Key session takeaways: You’ll discover…
- What helps and hinders your labour, and what you can do to make it a great experience.
- Why hypnobirthing is so effective at preparing your body and mind for a positive birth.
- A series of quick, powerful, and proven relaxation techniques to keep you calm & clear headed.
Hypnobirthing sessions are relaxed, enjoyable, and empowering. Here’s what you’ll be covering as we go through the sessions together…
- How your mind affects your body and how you can harness this powerful knowledge in a super useful way during birth
- How your magnificent body works during labour
- What you may be offered during your pregnancy and labour so you can have informed discussions with your caregivers
- Get you thinking about your options for your baby’s birth.
And of course we go through all the hypnobirthing techniques: Breathing; Guided relaxations; Linking the mind and body; Massage; Rapid relaxation techniques, Fear-release practice, and more.
Included FREE in the course are: 5 x MP3s; the Baby Bumps book ‘I’m Expecting a Baby’; the Katharine Graves ‘Hypnobirthing’ book; Handouts folder; Email follow-ups. Plus of course you are welcome to keep in touch for support up until your baby is born
4th August 9.30am - 1.30pm
7th October 9.30am - 1.30pm
3rd Nov 9.30am - 1.30pm
£150 per person incl. birth partner.
To book your spot please go to our timetable page and select the course date.